
I went shopping yesterday quick after work for some pants. What a joyful experience!... NOT. Yes, it was there in the fitting room I realized just how much of my pregnancy weight is clinging to my body. gag. So the time has come to try and figure out how it the world to convince it to leave. Oh how I wish I could just give the extra chubb a call, and let it know that it is not welcome anymore, and that it would would promptly pack up and leave. Sadly, don't think it will happen :(
Today is the day I am turning over a new leaf. So far, I have taken what I think is an excellent step to get me back to my pre-baby K weight. This morning I paid Kristi $5 to keep me away from the snack room at my work. I may have to up the dollar amount in the event that I crave a Milky Way badly enough that I physically overtake poor Kristi who is roughly the size of half my left leg. That's right, I can take her. Hmm, maybe I should consider paying off a couple of other people in the office. There is strength in numbers.
Also, my dearest husband, Tyler, Doesn't know it yet, but he will be helping me also. He will kindly be purchasing me a little workout video called P90X. Now, for those of you who do not know what P90X is, stay up a little past midnight tonight and flip through the channels on your television set, and you will see the P90X infomercial on every other station. There is a good chance I will loose weight from this program, not from sticking to the exercise routine, but because it will no doubt KILL me the first time I try it. The dead don't hold onto their weight well ;)
And vegetables. They are disgusting!! However, I hear rumors that eating healthy requires lots and lots of vegetables. I do not promise I will eat them. BUT I do promise that if I eat them, I will not enjoy them. I'm gonna mull this part of the plan over for a while... it seems harder than the P90X thing...
I don't know if I have the guts to post a 'before' picture. I'll think about it for a day or two, and perhaps post one then.
I'm also not going to post my beginning weight, but my goal is to try and loose 45 lbs. I don't know how long it will take. It may take a little while... 45lbs if half an Olsen twin!!
Also, When you see me sneaking a Milky Way, slap me in the face, and kick me in the shin. I'll have to put it down so I can chase you down and pull your hair. (and luckily, the chasing part may burn a calorie or two!)
Wish me luck, this may be a long hard road
5 comments:
Tonya, you make me laugh! Good luck. You can do it!
I thought you looked good. However what mom doesn't want to lose the weight they got when they were prego. I've heard of that workout before, I wouldn't mind trying it myself. Let me know how it goes.
You crack me up. If you find the secret to losing the weight let me know, I have four pregnancies to work off.
Im right there with you:) We can do it.
Oh Tonya - I did the same with Reese. I do have a hint for those yucky veggies you hate so much - buy V8 juice. NO not the tomato juice - but the actual juice juice. Ya know - that ones from the commercial where they slap yo in the head and say - shoulda hada V8. That V8. They are yummy - and you can have one with bfast and lunch (eat a smaller meal) and it should help you out! Good Luck. Can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment