Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sweet baby K


SO...

we all now how I am super awesome at updating my blog.... Well, its my new resolution to start being a 'real blogger'- wish me luck.

Yesterday I started my first day back to work. It was kind of a hard day, definatly very hard to leave my cute baby girl at home. But I am very grateful to even have a job, so if I concentrated on that, it helped take the sting away a little. Not to mention I didn't have to be too nervous cause I left her with Tyler all day. He is such a cute daddy. They're going to get some excellent daddy/daughter bonding time this summer.



Kennedy is getting so big! She is getting really good at holding her head up, and when she is awake, she likes to be sat up so she can look all around. She is really good at sleeping through the night, which I LOVE! We had her blessing on Sunday, and it went really well! Sabra made the most beautiful dress ever, with her sweet sewing skills. And luckily, we made it through the day with aout any spit up, or poop stains on it. Thank goodness! It was so nice to see all the family and friends that came. I love this picture of baby K in her dress, she looks like a little doll. I gotta say, I have a pretty stinkin cute kid!

And just in case you dont believe me, here is proof of how much she has grown in the last 6 weeks! I almost cant believe it!

3 days old

6 weeks, and 3 days

3 comments:

Erica said...

Wow! Love the post! She looks just like a china doll in her blessing gown..which I think is the same pattern that my mom & Melanie made for Emily!! Just different material! Haha. Cool!

Potters said...

She is adorable. The dress looks great. She has grown so much! I hope that going to work gets a little more easy on you. Hang in there.

Laura Lee said...

Ok, so the pic in the dress is really cute, but for some reason, it still sort of creeps me out! She looks fake! hahaha Especially the Facebook version! hahaha Cute pics, cute baby!