Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Picture post

Disclaimer: I may have gone a little over the top on the pictures, but guess what. My blog. I can do what I darn well please. Take that sucka

The Bombay experience went over fantastically, if I do say so myself. and to polish of the evening nicely, we went and saw The Proposal afterwards- aka, my new favorite movie...'to the windowwww, to the waaallll' hahahahahaha

Who does she belong to? Proof of Bombay. eat your heart out Just so you know, baby k loves to pose, even while sleeping
her preferred pose of choice? hands on face of course.

takin a sleeper...kissin daddy
hangin out with grandpa Holman, and aunt Alex

Okay, the next three pictures are of the picture frames I made all the dads for fathers day. There is a kinda funny story to go along with it... These frames were finished, and ready to be gifted not last Saturday, but the Saturday before that! Now way to think ahead, be prepared, right? WRONG! the 13th of June, we were picking up some necessity's for little miss Kennedy, and the thought dawned on me- 'Its fathers day soon! Crap! Its tomorrow! What luck, we're at wal.mart right this second, I can think of something quick, put it together tonight, and it wont look like I completely forgot about it!' I labored all night long, attempting to make each frame look as white trash as possible.... soon called it quits, and drifted off to dream land. Bright and early Sunday the 14th, I woke up, and wrapped up daddy's and grandpa Holman's frames to give away. At the top of the stairs, I offered my mom a sneak peak at the presents. She oo'ed and awed, and said how cute they were, then she said in passing as she walked away, 'Its not fathers day today, you know..' WHUHH? what do you mean? not today...that's impossible! I jumped onto google, my trusty 'i know everything' friend, and sure enough, mom was right. ugh. Anyway, made for a way less stressful next Saturday. I spose all's well that ends well.
Here is Tyler's frame

grandpa Holman's frame
And grandpa Kolste's frame
Today, Kennedy had her two month well child check up. Needless to say, she was the cutest baby out of all the other baby's in Dr. land. She also is very healthy! She weighed in at a staggering 13.4 lbs (which puts her in the 99th percentile for her weight), and has grown to a very lengthy 24 in. (96th percentile). What does all this mean? Well, she's a big 'un, but at least she's proportionate ;)
where does that hefty 13.4 come from? at least 10 lbs of it is from these amazing cheeks!
Aunt Brittany LOVES Kennedy- she loves to watch her, and hold her hand, and she can't wait for her to be able to talk to her :)

Anyway ladies and gents, I gotta get some shut eye- beauty sleep is not easy to come by. and lets face it... heavens knows I need as much as a lady can get. and with that said,
GOODNIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT, DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I loved your Father's Day story! LOL! And the frames are beyond adorable...maybe you could whip some up for my boys...I'll be sure to google the date far in advance!

Alea said...

You are so creative. I love the frames! And thank you for the pictures... It definately wouldn't be possible to post too many of your beautiful family!

Potters said...

Great Father's Day gifts. You are awesome! The pictures of Baby K are so cute. She is so adorable.

Rachel Marie said...

Oh I am so happy that I found your blog :) love your pictures!

Letecia Franco said...

She is such a gorgeous baby! I know I say that all the time but it's the truth and the truth must always be set free!!!

Emily Wilde said...

Yaaaaay such cute pictures, and cute frames Tonya. Geez I didnt know you were Martha Stewart on the side, however I do recall that carrot cake you made for us once from a Marth Stewart recipe so I guess it all makes sense now =) I want to see you guys! Hope we get to soon, love ya!