LITTLE GIRLS
- Baby K rolled over for the first time. Hasn't done it again since. Apparently you have to prop her up on her elbows just right in order for proper rolling to commence
- My little sister Samantha turned 11 on the 2nd of July! Wholly cow, she is getting old....
- Baby Abigale was blessed, she is precious. She is also TINY, she is like a quarter of Kennedy's size. haha
I LOVE THE FOURTH OF JULY
- Woke up at the butt crack of dawn to go watch the hot air balloons
- Was ditched by my grandmother, my aunt laura lee, my mother, father, and siblings. Who gets ditched by their grandma? I'm a total loser... SO only Tyler and I enjoyed the balloons. Kennedy was there, but she did not enjoy them. Nope not at all. She would cry every time they blasted the fire
- Went to the parade. Got free Coke from the Coke Zero man. Kennedy also didn't enjoy the parade. (apparently sirens and honking horns fall under the same category as the fire blasting.)
- Went to family BBQ numero uno- at Grandma Holman's house. I cut the cheese wrong (No, I wasn't farting, I cut the actual slices of cheese incorrectly. Who knew there was a right way and a wrong way?)and about gave my Uncle a stroke
- Hurried over to family BBQ numero dos, with the Kolste klan, at South Fork. A bug crawled on my leg. It was gross. Kasja tripped, and Mr. Gentile fell over in his chair. We're all lucky to be alive
- and last, but not least we went and watched the fireworks. My absolute favorite part of the 4th...
TWENTY ONE
- Yes, I turned 21. Jenny said she bought me a beer. I still haven't seen it. I think she drank it, AND she probably didn't share with Matt. For shame!
- Had a lovely birthday party with the fam on Sunday. Ate my weight in chocolate cake, ice cream and Cafe.Rio.
- Ate even more food at Iggy's the next day with all our buddies:D
- Still haven't renewed my license. I think that is against the rules.
P90X
- Failed miserably at said work out, and diet. I blame the birthday's, holiday, and also- my complete and utter lack of any sort of motivation whatsoever.
- Recommitted last Monday (my 2nd recommit, by the way. Yes, I am aware of how pathetic that is)
- 14 lbs to go until I'm technically out of the 'overweight' category (according to the BMI). 33 lbs until I hit my pre-pregnancy weight. And 38 lbs until I weigh what I did when I got married. wow. I've got a long ways to go still. Please pray for me. haha
Welp, I hope my dear sweet LauraLee found this post more bearable than the others :P I will be sure to post pictures soon! I've got a few, just cant find the blasted cord to upload them? wish me luck.
5 comments:
Tonya, you rock!!! LOVED this update! If I were there, I totally wouldn't have ditched you for the hot air balloons...if only because I would be stuck on VA time and would be up anyway!
Love your updates on Baby K, she's adorable.
I must say, the two falls by Kasja and my brother had to have been the best parts of the day...well besides all the amazing food, football, parade, fireworks...alright they were all good! Thanks for the fun post :)
Haha I love you Tonya, this post is the bomb. And I still miss you. Are we ever going to see each other? I will continue to write until we see each other again. That sounded like a love letter from Pearl Harbor. I meant for it to sound that way, and picture a sunset too. K bye.
That was a lot to write about in one little post. Happy Birthday (sorry I missed it). Keep me updated on the P90X
I finally found your blog lol I saw that you were following mine months ago and for some reason I couldn't click on your name to find your blog. Foolish technology! But it's good to read about how you're doing :) sounds like everything is going well for you :)
Post a Comment