Monday, October 7, 2019

Our Week in a Blink

Here is a quick recap of last week! It was another busy one, with Ty out of town. We tried to fit in lots of fun, though.

On Monday, Ty was still in Canada (look at all the snow)! I maybe-accidentally-on-purpose "forgot to take the kids to their school carnival. Whoopsie! AND I may have real-life-forgotten to feed them dinner. BUT! Nobody died. That is a win ;)


Tuesday was a tough day! While Mads was at dance class with Penny, I took advantage of kid-free time and ran some errands. On my way home to pick Madison up, I ran over something that completely deflated my tire! Ben was an expert fill-in-husband and put the spare tire on so I could get to the shop. Thank Heavens! (Look closely behind the girls to see my suuuuper flat tire). 

Wednesday I was able to attend my Uncle Keiths funeral with my parents and grandmother. It was nice to be able to support our family during a hard time. 


Ty also made it home on Wednesday! We were very happy to have him back after almost a week and a half of traveling internationally. I let him get reacquainted with the kiddos while I went to our brand new book club on Wednesday evening. Check out that candy-scattered charcuterie board! That's my kind of snack plate. 
Thursday was a big day. My very first crown. BLAH. I mean, I don't know anyone who enjoys dental work, but it wasn't my favorite day. 
Luckily, we were able to turn the day around and visit our very favorite, Cornbelly's! Kasja and Jordan came with us, and we found Mad's best friend Penny to play with. Kase got super brave and climbed the rock wall like a certified monkey. His gymnastics skills gave him a considerable advantage. 


Friday was a busy day, and I didn't snap any pics! Mom watched the kiddos while we went to dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday. Kase was thrilled that he passed his 'physical goal' he made during church a few weeks ago. He wanted to be able to do four whole circles on the mushroom, and passed it off during Friday's class! Go Kase! 

Saturday we found our way back to Cornbelly's, after lots of homework and General Conference. This time with Sam and Andrew, or, as we lovingly refer to them "Samandrew"! Though it was quite windy and cold, we were able to stay long enough to enjoy the fireworks show before headed home to warm up. 

Cheers to a good week, and on to the next! 

No comments: